Chevrolet Performance once again offers excellent power with the ZZ502 Deluxe part #19201332, Serving up 502 horsepower from a classic big-block. The Deluxe version comes complete, from carburator to oil pan, from distributor to water pump, and everything in between
General Motors Warranty Information
Select the parts below to finish your crate engine and get running in less time!
19154550 Super-Matic 4L85-E Four-Speed Automatic Transmission
19212657 Transmission Controller
19172805 Serpentine Accessory Drive system
12342024 Chrome Water Neck
12363128 Chrome High Torque Mini Starter
• Due to crate fitment, the carburetor is shipped in a separate box and needs to be installed by an engine installer.
• Clutch linkage bosses are now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads for clearance.
• 502 engines now have a mechanical fuel pump boss!
• Comes with an externally balanced 14" automatic transmission flexplate. Use flywheel P/N 14096987 and 11" clutch assembly for manual transmission applications.
• Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle.
• Not intended for marine applications.
Part Number 19201332
Displacement (cu in): 502
Bore x Stroke (in): 4.470 x 4.000
Block (P/N 19170540): Cast-iron with 4-bolt main caps
Crankshaft (P/N 10183723): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 19170198): Forged steel, shot peened
Pistons (P/N 12533507): Forged aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12366543): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in): .527 intake / .544 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in): 224° intake / 234° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12363390): Aluminum oval port; 110cc chambers
Valve Size (in): 2.250 intake / 1.880 exhaust;
Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
Rocker Arms (P/N 12368082): Stamped steel
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
Distributor (P/N 93440806): HEI type
Carburetor (P/N 19170094): 870-cfm
Water Pump (P/N 19168602): Aluminum, short-style
Spark Plugs and Wires: Included
Starter (P/N 12606096): Included
Flexplate (P/N 10185034): 14"
Recommended Fuel: 92 octane
Ignition Timing: Base 8° BTDC, 30° Total
Maximum Recommended rpm: 5,800